1) Who can register?
Product and technology manufacturers in areas eligible
for a subsidy, such as:
- Thermal insulations
- Roof windows
- Outer doors
- Forced ventilation system with heat recovery
- Biomass-fired boilers
- Storage tanks and hot water tanks
- Heat pumps
- Solar collectors
2) What do I have to prepare for the registration?
- Product lists (Download Here, in Czech only). The product lists include synoptic product parameters. Download and complete the product list.
- Other required documents (common certificates depending on the product type, product certificate + certification protocol + declaration of conformity; or an EC certificate of conformity issued by the notified body + declaration of conformity and others).
- Catalogue sheet of the product (e.g., a product leaflet or some other information and promotional material for the product).
- Other information about the product (optional, used to supply additional information about the product).
The documents must be printed and also scanned and attached to the online registration (size not greater than 2MB).
3) What other information do I need for electronic registration?
Before registration, view the informative specimen application (in Czech only) that will help you with the registration procedure.
4) What is the registration process in the online system?
First of all, register in the online registration system (in Czech only); always complete the electronic registration application! Following the registration, an e-mail message with the password will be sent to the address you have entered. You may log in using the password and fill in the electronic application. After completing all mandatory information and attaching the required documents (in electronic format; no file should be greater than 2MB), submit the registration application. As soon as you submit the application, you cannot change the information. The supplier may only view the submitted application.
5) What should I do with original documents
such as product certificates?
Send all printed originals or certified copies to the mailing address of the State Environmental Fund. Indicate "GIS - LPT Registration" on the envelope.
6) When will I know whether my application has been accepted?
An SEF officer checks the data and approves the application within 30 days (after approval you will receive an e-mail about the approval) or switches the application back to the "in process" status and asks you to complete the data.
7) How do I complete the registration when asked
to do so by SEF?
After switching the application back to the "in process" status, you may log in using the same password and edit the information. Then submit the electronic application again.
8) I have registered already but there have been some
major changes in my company. What should I do?
If your company is already registered in the List of Qualified Suppliers but there has been a change in your company, report the change on the electronic form available in the online registration system. Use the same log in procedure you used for registration and then select the "Change Data" tab. Fill in the form, attach scanned documents (originals or certified copies) and save.