1) Who can register?
Implementation and installation companies in areas eligible
for a subsidy, such as:
- Thermal insulations
- Roof windows
- Outer doors
- Forced ventilation system with heat recovery
- Biomass-fired boilers
- Storage tanks and hot water tanks
- Heat pumps
- Solar collectors
2) What documents do I have to submit?
No criminal record and no tax arrears:
- Extract from the Criminal Register of the person representing the supplier (executive, statutory body etc. - this person must be identified in the section "Persons authorised to act"). The extract must not be older than 90 days.
- Statutory declaration of the supplier (template here, in Czech only) to be printed, signed, scanned and attached to the application by the supplier. The person who signs the statutory declaration must be identified in the section "Persons authorised to act").
Registration in the Commercial Register or Trades Register:
- The extract must not be older than 90 days.
Professional qualification in the relevant branch:
- Authorisations of persons, certificates of training
Professional qualification must be documented for the following activities:
- For the purposes of the LQS, a certificate of training in the installation of complete certified thermal insulation systems or the installation of functional process units must be presented.
- When using partial components, the instructions of the product manufacturer or supplier should be followed.
The documents must be printed, scanned and attached to the online registration (size not greater than 2MB).
3) What other information do I need for electronic registration?
Before registration, view the informative specimen application (in Czech only), which will help you with the registration procedure.
4) What is the registration process in the online system?
First of all, register in the online registration system (in Czech only); always complete the electronic registration application! Following the registration, an e-mail message with the password will be sent to the address you have entered. You may log in using the password and fill in the electronic application. After completing all mandatory information and attaching the required documents (in electronic format; no file should be greater than 2MB), submit the registration application. Once you submit the application, you can no longer change any information. The supplier may only view the submitted application.
5) What should I do with original documents
such as the extract from the Criminal Register?
The supplier subsequently sends printed originals or certified copies of all basic documents (extract from the Criminal Register, statutory declaration, extract from the Commercial Register or Trades Register, certificate of training) to the mailing address of the State Environmental Fund. Indicate "GIS - LQS Registration" on the envelope.
6) When will I know whether my application has been accepted?
A SEF officer checks the data and approves the application within 30 days (after approval you will receive an e-mail about the approval) or switches the application back to the "in process" status and asks you to complete the data.
7) How do I complete the registration when asked
to do so by SEF?
After switching the application back to the "in process" status, you may log in using the same password and edit the information. Then submit the electronic application again.
8) I have already registered but there have been
some major changes in my company. What should I do?
If your company is already registered in the List of Qualified Suppliers but there has been a change in your company, report the change on the electronic form available in the online registration system. Use the same log-in procedure you used for registration and then select the "Change Data" tab. Fill in the form, attach scanned documents (originals or certified copies) and save.